WELCOME TO LIGHTSPEED HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
TO APPLY: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Lightspeedhcm/743999680976182-solutions-engineer-west-coast
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Container and Cloud Security
REPORTING TO: VP of Sales
TITLE: Solutions Engineer
We are looking for an experienced solutions engineering leader to play an integral role in the success of the sales and engineering teams. This position reports to the VP of Sales and will help lead technical sales efforts.
- Own the technical relationship with customers, including managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and coordination with the engineering and product management groups.
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and prototype our client’s product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Recommend integration strategies required to successfully implement a complete solution using our clients products.
- Provide product descriptions and content for proposals in response to RFPs & RFIs.
- Travel to client sites throughout assigned region.
- 5+ years of working experience in a technical role
- 3+ years of experience as a customer, vendor, or channel partner Solutions Engineer, Sales Engineer or Solutions Architect
- Deep understanding of at least one of the following areas: security, containers, microservices
- Experience and skill sets in areas such as large scale web application architectures and agile software development lifecycle.
- Experience selling, demonstrating, installing, and troubleshooting security solutions
- Practical knowledge of systems installation, configuration, and administration of UNIX/Linux systems and virtual environments (e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, MS Azure, VMWare etc.)
- Familiarity with application monitoring platforms and telemetry tools.
- Familiarity with scripting using Python or equivalent languages.
- Familiarity with enterprise software platforms like RedHat OpenShift or Pivotal CloudFoundry
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.
- San Francisco Bay Trail, San Francisco, CA, USA
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Mobile/Technology space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Wireless, Networking, Security, Archiving, Storage and Mobility worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Computer Networking
COMPETITORS: Cisco, Juniper
FUNDING: 11+ M
REPORTING TO: VP Operations
Carrier-class Routers and Technologies
College degree (Bachelors or higher); technical degree preferred
6 to 8 years experience with Service Provider network design and support
Experience in operating a large scale WAN environment utilizing BGP, RSVP, MPLS, ISIS and/or OSPF
Experience in L4 to L7 service architecture (like ADC/Load balancing, Next Generation Firewall,Application Firewall, IPSec and SSL VPN, NAT)
Experience and knowledge of BGP and Internet Routing Policies
Solid understanding of TCP/IP (both IPv4/IPv6)
Extensive knowledge of both Cisco IOS/IOS-XR and JUNOS
Advanced Network Certifications
Ability to script using PERL/Python/Shell a plus
Self-starter requiring little supervision in a fast-paced environment
Looking for Customer Support Engineer to provide technical support to customers and partners.
Successful candidates will work as part of a very focused and expert team that rolls out formal network analysis and verification software products to eliminate change-induced outages and breaches in complex networks.
- Provide feedback to product management and engineering for improving features, functionality, and usage that can result in increased performance.
- Perform consultative and hands-on work with customers during post-sales deployments.
- Document design guidelines and recommend improvements to customers for the networks they support.
- Advanced Routing Protocols & Technologies
- Carrier-class Routers and Technologies
- Traffic Engineering
- College degree (Bachelors or higher); technical degree preferred
- 6 to 8 years experience with Service Provider network design and support
- Experience in operating a large scale WAN environment utilizing BGP, RSVP, MPLS, ISIS and/or OSPF
- Experience and knowledge of BGP and Internet Routing Policies
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP (both IPv4/IPv6)
- Extensive knowledge of both Cisco IOS/IOS-XR and JUNOS
- Advanced Network Certifications
- Ability to script using PERL/Python/Shell a plus