WELCOME TO LIGHTSPEED HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
TO APPLY: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/LightspeedHumanCapital/743999668511858-major-accounts-director
CLIENT INDUSTRY: SDN, SD-WAN, SDsecurity
COMPETITORS: Cisco, Juniper, Arista, Silver Peak, Talari
REPORTING TO: VP WW Sales
JOB TITLE(s): Major Account Director
Our client is a leader in SD-WAN market recognized by leading analysts and awarded by industry. The SD-WAN is growing over 50% and is estimated to be a $8.5 Billion market by 2021 according to IDC. The business is expanding and we are looking for an accomplished Regional Sales Manager in the New York City area or New Jersey.
The candidate background should contain Wide Area Networking experience, knowledge of all facets of sales, partner management, and an obsession for closing business and improving revenue growth.
- Meet, or exceed, sales goals
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing opportunities
- Establish Strategic partner list in territory and manage regional go to market relationship
- Good understand and experience with Salesforce
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business to achieve company’s sales goals
- Work closely with the System Architect team to support sales cycles and customers
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Establish relationships with key partners, resellers and agents to drive business
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback
- Follow up on all leads and build a pipeline necessary to achieve quota
- Travel to in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships
- A minimum of 5-7 yrs experience in selling WAN or Telco enterprise equipment and software
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue goals
- Undertstnding of Talari business and market position
- Channel partner selling and regional management experience
- Self Starter Outstanding commitment to Customer Satisfaction
- Sales Force proficiency and Marketo Experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s of Science degree
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.