WELCOME TO LIGHTSPEED HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
TO APPLY: Director of Product Marketing
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Network and Security
REPORTS TO: CMO
JOB TITLE(s): Director of Product Marketing
You will manage all product marketing initiatives for the company with the goals of empowering sales and partners, educating customers and increasing sales opportunities. You will develop innovative content for demand generation campaigns and customer education, drive product launches, create sales tools, and serve as a key spokesperson for our client at events and in marketing programs. As a solution, competitive and market intelligence expert, you will train and empower our clients’ and partners’ sales teams on an ongoing basis.
- Lead product marketing strategy and content creation to drive continual demand and differentiation for our clients’ products in the market
- Develop compelling messaging and value props, and convert them into multiple formats of sales and marketing content including datasheets, solutions briefs, sales tools (like ROI calculators), slide decks, blogs, videos and webpages – 50% time
- Provide content support for demand gen campaigns, including landing pages, multi-layer email series, webinars, etc – 25% time
- Serve as our clients’ core spokesperson for events, seminars, running technical product demonstrations, marketing programs like webcasts/video demonstrations of product, social media and other customer-facing venues – 15% time
- Plan, lead + execute the launch of new products and key new system capabilities. This includes creating the launch plan, launch messaging, meeting with product management and engineering to assess launch-able features, and creating launch-specific content – 10% time
- Serve as a competitive and market intelligence expert by having a continual awareness of both customer needs and how our products differentiate from competitors; create technical sales tools to highlight their differentiation
- Support the selling process by collaborating with and empowering the sales team and reseller partners to optimally communicate our clients’ value props
- 8+ years of experience in product marketing for enterprise infrastructure software (cloud services strongly preferred), with at least 2 years of management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business/Marketing
- Proven results in translating technical information to a non-technical audience without the loss of key information
- Strong customer- and sales team-facing skills, with the ability to collaborate and create partnerships both internally and externally
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written, graphic and verbal formats
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.