WELCOME TO LIGHTSPEED HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
TO APPLY: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Lightspeedhcm/743999676221709-east-coast-enterprise-account-executive
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Network Visibility Securtiy
REPORTING TO: Sales Director
JOB TITLE(s): Enterprise Account Executive
Our client is looking for a highly motivated technical sales executive for the West Coast with experience managing large territories for fast-growing network, security, and/or SaaS companies. If you have a track record of overachieving quota, selling into both Service Provider and Enterprise accounts, and being the lead sales representative in a large geographic region, this is a great opportunity and we want to talk to you. The ideal candidate is a hunter who can work in an extremely fast-paced, revenue-driven environment.
- Prospect for new business with new customers to rapidly expand given territory.
- Generate a high volume of new opportunities to deliver predictable business.
- Diligently manage pipeline, leading to accurate forecasting.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Achieve QoQ growth in your territory.
- Work collaboratively with SDR and marketing teams to build demand gen programs that generate net new pipeline for your territory.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitors and industry trends.
- Travel is a requirement and you must be able to travel on short notice.
- Northwest-based, SF bay area is ideal
- Experienced senior salesperson with a minimum of 8-years experience in the networking, monitoring, and/or security fields selling to technical buyers.
- Technical background (IP Networking, SaaS, Network Management/Forensics).
- Experience managing a large territory and quickly prioritizing prospects to meet your number.
- Proven track record. (Service Provider experience is highly favorable.)
- Experience closing deals up to $1M or more in TCV on a recurring revenue basis and an expert at working a robust funnel.
- Strong pipeline management skills and forecasting of territory performance.
- Ability to position new technology, present to both technical practitioners and C-level executives, and map strong product functionality to business value.
- Bullish about new technology, technically curious, and has the desire and mentality to be a part of a dynamic and fast-paced startup.
- Aptitude running complex enterprise sales motions.
- Driven by recognition, both monetary and performance-based.
- Exceptional listening and consultative probing skills.
- Strong references from colleagues, superiors, and customers.