WELCOME TO TALENTXFACTOR, INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Talentxfactor, Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
TO APPLY: Enterprise Account Executive
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Chaos
REPORTING TO: VP Sales
TITLE(S): Enterprise Account Executive
This role will play a vital role in bringing on initial customers, ensuring their success, and generating post Series A momentum.
You’ll bring credibility and relationships to bear as you expand trials & build pipeline. Working with an SE partner and directly with the leadership team, you’ll be central in building the company and the function, fostering a customer-centric culture that will drive the company into its next stage of growth.
- Prospect into medium to large sized companies while managing an efficient sales process
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Manage existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned territory
- Have an intuitive sense of required steps to close business and gain customer validation
- Identify a robust set of business drivers behind all opportunities
- Ensure high forecasting accuracy and consistency
- Maintain, build and manage specific relationship maps for your territory including existing relationships and aspirational contacts
- Have a thorough understanding of customer’s business
- 5+ Years Enterprise Field Role (or mix of mid-market and enterprise)
- Recent experience working for an emerging tech company (or has sold from small to big companies) Sold into large fortune 1000 companies
- Proven ability to win new logos
- Deal sizes have been large mid-market 100k+ or enterprise, 1m+
- Demonstrated excellence in consistently overachieving plan
- Excellent communicator and presenter who can represent the company and the product independently
- Collaborative team player who works well with internal team and solves for customer as well as company
Nice to Have;
- Deep contacts, previous customers, and successful track record selling to Engineers in a technical space
- Domain exposure to APM, DevOps, Microservices, and SaaS services
Talentxfactor, Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.