WELCOME TO TALENTXFACTOR, INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Talentxfactor, Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
TO APPLY: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Lightspeedhcm/743999703911080-federal-sales-representative-navy-army-washington-d-c-
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Cloud Security
REPORTING TO: VP Sales
TITLE(S): Federal Sales Representative
Within the Federal market, our client has made outstanding progress over a short period of time and are already one of a very few organizations whose technology is actually mandated as part of the DoD’s DevSecOps reference design. The opportunity that they have is unique, and are looking to fill key Sales roles within their Federal business unit to continue to drive this growth.
- Finding, developing and closing sales opportunities through a structured sales process
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned agencies
- Creating and executing targeted account plans in concert with partner managers and pre-sales
- Working with channel and alliance partners to increase opportunity size and expedite closure on assigned agencies
- Regularly engage onsite at client facilities
- Demonstrating your understanding of Federal procurement cycles and aligning accounts plans and resources appropriately
- Build and maintain detailed knowledge of our clients’ value proposition, our competitors and the wider eco-system
- Exemplify professionalism and work to become a trusted advisor to customers and partners
- Experience (3+ years) at selling enterprise software solutions into the Federal markets
- A successful track record of building and executing account plans in order to meet financial targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to structure and lead conversations at both a technical and business level
- A great sense of humor and someone who can enhance our company culture built around ‘openness, accountability and kindness.’
- Track record of working with strategic and channel partners to fulfill customer requirements
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative a get things done
Talentxfactor, Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.