WELCOME TO LIGHTSPEED HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Intent Based Networking, Cyber Security, Predictive Analysis
REPORTING TO: VP WW Field Operations
TITLE: Field Systems Engineer
Looking for Field Systems Engineers to provide pre-sales technical expertise to our client’s customers and partners.
• Perform consultative and hands-on work with customers during pre-sales product evaluations and post-sales deployments.
• Perform tests to validate customer proof-of-concept setups, network designs, and network deployments using new products and features.
• Document design guidelines and recommend improvements to customers for the networks they support.
• Provide feedback to product management and engineering for improving features, functionality, and usage that can result in increased sales.
• Gain expertise in new technology trends in the networking industry, especially related to network reliability, analytics and security.
• Keep up-to-date on competitive solutions, products, and services.
• Author whitepapers on technology and products.
• Produce and deliver customer facing presentations and demos for targeted opportunities.
• Experience on Cisco, Juniper, or equivalent routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, etc.
• Hands-on experience with hardware and software configuration and troubleshooting of enterprise-class networks in LAN/WAN and data centers.
• Proficient in networking protocols: TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, Multicast, Layer 2 switching, QoS, etc.
• Expert understanding of data networking concepts, protocols, products, and architectures.
• Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Perl, etc.), data interchange formats (JSON, XML, etc.).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and debugging skills.
• Ability to work in virtual teams under time pressure, with excellent project management, documentation and communication skills
Additional experience in the following areas is highly desirable:
• Prior hands-on experience with large scale enterprise networking.
• Experience working with REST APIs.
• A strong foundation in Linux use and administration.
• Data networking certifications i.e. CCDP, CCIE or equivalent.
• Knowledge on SDN, Openstack, Big Data, Cloud Data Centers, and Virtualization.
• Knowledge on network monitoring, automation, network availability and capacity planning
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.