WELCOME TO LIGHTSPEED HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
TO APPLY: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Talentxfactorcom/743999693285868-midwest-sales-director-chicago
Based: NYC, Mid-Atlantic & Chicago
Benefits: Competitive sales, stock options, health-plan
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is a leader in SDWAN Security and consider a visionary by Gartner in it’s approach to delivering SN-WAN Networking. Our client is a Sequoia funded later-stage start-up and a leading provider of Enterprise class SD-WAN technology. Customers include companies such as Adobe, Visa, CapitalOne, Symantec and BP. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an emerging force in the communication and security
Our client is looking for an experienced Regional Sales Director to run a territory covering a number of states.
Candidates must be experienced in working directly with Enterprise customers (F500 through to the mid-market) as well as the value-added reseller partners who address these types of customer.
Candidates must be technically astute and comfortable working at CxO level as well with technical teams within the end user and channel organizations. An ability to just “get things done” and navigate around issues is critical.
- Ability to effectively articulate and demonstrate our client’s technical solution and functional value
- Manage existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned territory
- Leverage deep product knowledge to demonstrate solution selling techniques, uncover customer challenges and deliver valuable solutions.
- Strategically map out and break into accounts
- Maintain relevant information
- This is a hands-on role that will require extensive travel across the territory.
- As well as identifying and working suitable end user opportunities, candidates will be required to drive both interest and enablement with existing channel partners as well as identifying and onboarding new partners.
- The selected candidate will have a solid background in LAN/WAN IT Networking technologies and preferably security technologies as well (NGFW & UTM).
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.