WELCOME TO LIGHTSPEED HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
TO APPLY: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/LightspeedHumanCapital/743999669281254-nyc-network-sales-engineer
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Cloud Networking/SD-WAN/SD-Security
COMPETITORS: Cisco, Juniper, Huawei, Talari Networks, Viptela, Big Band Networks, Nuage etc.
FUNDING: Series B Funding – 40M+
REPORTING TO: VP Sales Engineering
JOB TITLE(s): Presales Network Engineer
Representing the technical solution of our SD-WAN client is the primary responsibility of the Systems Engineer. With an advance in technology and representing a solid solution for the networking industry – our client is making the way enterprise handles networking cutting edge. Our client is looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial, and technically savvy sales engineer to help our customers and partners evaluate, adopt and expand the use of their networking product.
- Provide pre-sales technical support and technical expertise to our customers and partners
- Perform hands-on work with customers during product evaluations and post-sales
- Perform hands-on tests to validate customer proof-of-concept setups, network designs, and network deployments using new products and feature
- Integrate Products into existing management, monitoring, and provisioning frameworks
- Create design guidelines and recommend improvements to customers for the networks they support
- Provide feedback to product management and engineering
- Keep up-to-date on competitive solutions, products, and services
- Author whitepapers, knowledge base articles, and other customer/partner facing content
- Expert knowledge in the following areas: Ethernet, Layer2 (RSTP/MSTP, VLAN/VXLANs etc.), Layer3 (IP Routing, OSPF, BGP, etc.), and networking management
- Expertise in Advanced Routing Protocols and Technologies
- Carrier Class Routers and Technologies
- 6-8 years in architecting and/or managing large-scale WAN data-center networking solutions
- Experience with BGP, RSVP, MPLS, ISIS and/or OSPF
- Experience and knowledge of BGP and Internet Routing Policies
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP (both IPv4/IPv6)
- Extensive knowledge of both Cisco IOS/IOS-XR and JUNOS
- Advanced Network Certifications
- Ability to script using PERL/Python/Shell a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of competitive products, solutions, and services
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.