WELCOME TO LIGHTSPEED HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
TO APPLY: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/wirelessxfactor/743999686326561-partner-solutions-architect-san-francisco
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Cloud Networking Monitoring
JOB TITLE(s): Partner Solutions Architect
Our client is looking for a highly skilled and motivated senior solutions engineer in the Bay Area. This is a great chance for the right individual to get into a high-growth project that is core to the container revolution currently taking place in the cloud industry. This is an early stage startup, making this a very exciting opportunity for the right individual.
- Lead the technical engagements in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area.
- Assist potential customers with architecture, PoC, and lab trials with the goal of moving those to a successful deployment of our clients solutions for network security.
- Collect and analyse requirements from the field and assist the CTO and Product Management teams.
- Provide customers with consulting services utilizing your expertise in Networking, Security and Orchestration, especially relating to Kubernetes and Service Mesh deployments.
- Engage with the local community through venues like meetups (attending, hosting, and presenting) and local conferences with the goal of generating more interest in our client.
- Engage with leads and cultivate prospective users and customers.
- Become a trusted resource and advocate for your customers. Someone who the customer relies on to give the right answer, not necessarily the most commercially rewarding answer.
- 7+ years of experience in data center environments. Preferably related to networking, security, orchestration, ‘cloud’ infrastructure, and/or scale-out/big-data environments.
- Experience as a sales engineer, solutions architect, resident engineer, or consulting engineer, ideally with an open source based product, would be a plus.
- Experience with security, compliance and Infosec skills strongly preferred.
- Experience as an actual operator (architect, SRE, DevOps, NetOps, SecOps, etc.) of microservices deployments would be a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to present on and discuss complex architectures.
- Ability to write scripts or glue-code to automate installations, integrate components, etc. would be a benefit.
- A deep technical understanding, including hands-on experience, of cloud and container technologies (such as AWS, GCE, Azure, Docker and Kubernetes).
- Deep understanding of Linux networking fundamentals (especially the IP routing and filtering stack).
- Practical experience with Service Mesh technologies like Istio and Envoy are a plus
- Ability and desire to code compelling demos in one or more languages.
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.