- The Solution Architect is part of the cloud architecture team whose primary goal is enabling our customers in their cloud journey with an on-premises and public cloud strategy
- The solution architect assists the sales team with the acquisition of new customers as well as bringing in additional business from established customers
- The Solution Architect engages with the customer to capture his needs and map that into a solution blueprint
- Interaction with product management, customer success teams, qualification labs and engineering teams in resolving complex technical problems requiring in-depth analysis, systematic evaluation and communication.
- Publishes architecture and design notes
- Delivers pre-sales and (possibly limited) post-sales training to OEM, distribution, value added resellers (VARs) and end users.
- Expected travel time around 40%.
- Technical experience/education in datacenter technologies including: networking, virtualization, Linux, cloud, scripting, devops and system administration
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of successful software solution architect experience in the data center technologies
- Thorough understanding of “cloud” technologies, market trends and ecosystem.
- Ability to ‘think on your feet’ in order to address new and changing environments.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional presentation and sales skills capable of building relationships at all levels.
- Strong customer-focused orientation.
- Ability to self-manage and take initiative in a startup environment.
- The position requires English as a mother tongue.