My client empowers infrastructure architects, managers and operators with pervasive visibility and control of traffic across both physical and virtual environments without affecting the performance or stability of the production network. Through patented technologies, centralized management and a portfolio of high availability and high density fabric nodes, network traffic is intelligently delivered to management, monitoring and security systems.
My client is looking for a Principal Sales Engineer to support our AWS solutions.This hire will be based at our Headquarters in Santa Clara, CA or a suitable remote location.
- Provide technical Sales support for their AWS products and solutions.
- Performs a high-level specialized systems engineering role as an individual contributor supporting the worldwide sales teams.
- Performs in-depth and technical presentations on AWS and other emerging technologies for customers, partners, and training events.
- Designs network monitoring architectures with top worldwide customers.
- Responsible for assisting local teams with complex and strategic proof of concepts and product evaluations around AWS solutions.
- Provides mentorship/guidance on emerging technologies and competitive trends to key customers, partners, and field sales teams.
- Frequent travel will be required for customer meetings, partner trainings, and complex POCs.
- Communication driver between Field and Corporate on technical issues.
- Complex pre-sales technical support.
- Complex Bid Support.
- Account and VAR Management/Development
- Bachelor Degree in a technical area (Computer Science, Computer Engineering); or equivalent work experience.
- 8-10 years experience in a Pre-Sales Engineer role.
- 2-5 years experience with AWS products and solutions.
- 15 years industry experience.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Effective technical presentation skills.
- Good Communication capabilities.
- Comfortable with technical and business English usage (documents reading, e-mails, conference calls)