Looking for Customer Support Engineer to provide technical support to customers and partners.
Successful candidates will work as part of a very focused and expert team that rolls out formal network analysis and verification software products to eliminate change-induced outages and breaches in complex networks.
- Provide feedback to product management and engineering for improving features, functionality, and usage that can result in increased performance.
- Perform consultative and hands-on work with customers during post-sales deployments.
- Document design guidelines and recommend improvements to customers for the networks they support.
- Advanced Routing Protocols & Technologies
- Carrier-class Routers and Technologies
- Traffic Engineering
- College degree (Bachelors or higher); technical degree preferred
- 6 to 8 years experience with Service Provider network design and support
- Experience in operating a large scale WAN environment utilizing BGP, RSVP, MPLS, ISIS and/or OSPF
- Experience and knowledge of BGP and Internet Routing Policies
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP (both IPv4/IPv6)
- Extensive knowledge of both Cisco IOS/IOS-XR and JUNOS
- Advanced Network Certifications
- Ability to script using PERL/Python/Shell a plus