Regional Sales Manager
- Atlanta, GA
Our client is on the hunt for Regional Expertise handling the South East. They are focused on a disruptive Security technology which will be the next multi-million dollar security market. This is a great opportunity to be part of a small growiing team, work directly with executive leadership, be a direct influence sales strategy and roadmap, and work with some of the world’s largest and most respected companies and security integrators.
We are seeking candidates with the ability to hunt – driven and track record of success to sell to large and demanding customers. You will be responsible for driving the entire sales process from initial conversation and needs analysis to delivering on-site demos, coordinating with Sales Engineers and Systems Integrators, and securing expansion and renewal business. You will have the opportunity to work with everyone from the Fortune 100/1000 to professional sports teams, prison systems and large service providers.
What our client offers:
- Uncapped commissions
- Career advancement through promotion from within
- Competitive benefits and 401K
- Technology allowance
- A sales-first culture
- Ability to drive the complex sales cycles associated with deals starting in the $100,000s and scaling up to multiple $1,000,000s.
- Build mutually-beneficial relationships with Security Integrators and Resellers.
- Drive deals by leveraging internal resources (Sales Engineering, Product Management, Executive Leadership) while coordinating effectively and collaboratively with our highly valued Security Integrators and Resellers.
- Conduct on-site demonstrations of the product and represent our client at conferences and tradeshows.
- Manage customer relationships beyond the close to ensure expansion and renewal business.
- Be a collaborative, team player by sharing your insights and challenges with the team so that we can all move faster, sell more, and make more money!
- You want to work for a startup – going above and beyond, being challenged and constantly having to adapt your sales process makes you excited to wake up on a Monday morning!
- You are a TOP performer with the quota attainment, compensation history, and awards to back it up.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of individual quota-carrying sales experience (preferably selling to IT or Security buyers).
- Able and excited to travel domestically and internationally (if needed).
- Track record of selling large deals ($500K- $1M+) to large companies (5,000-10,000+ employees).
- You want to join a company at an early stage because you see the opportunity to advance your career and your earning potential through hard work and execution
- Team player – we are all in this together!
- Travel documents enabling travel to Europe and within the USA
- Valid driver’s license
- College degree
Ground floor opportunity …
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.