WELCOME TO LIGHTSPEED HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
TO APPLY: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/LightspeedHumanCapital/743999669306845-san-francisco-marketing-operations-manager
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Security
REPORTING TO: Demand Gen Director
JOB TITLE(s): Marketing Operations Manager
Our client is offering a SaaS-based platform that uses data science to combine your vulnerability data with exploit intelligence to measure risk, predict attacks and prioritize remediation. We are leading the way in helping customers to reduce their vulnerability workload while increasing their efficiency and preventing attacks.
We are looking for an analytical, data-driven Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing marketing team. Our ideal Marketing Operations Manager candidate is an expert in getting the most out of established marketing automation and CRM systems (Marketo, Salesforce, etc.) while he or she demonstrates a clear affinity for leveraging emerging, cutting-edge MarTech technology in order to enhance the our lead-to-revenue process. At the core, the candidate will oversee management of marketing systems, defining scalable processes, working to maintain and improve the entire demand generation lifecycle, from campaign set up to lead scoring, nurturing, routing and reporting
- Manage all technical aspects of key marketing systems (Marketing Automation, CRM, etc.) used to generate, distribute, and report on lead flow
- Configure analytics tools to capture and analyze programmatic data in order to provide full visibility into key Marketing KPIs against target goals and ROI
- Help build predictive marketing model to support accelerating business goals
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify gaps in processes and systems, and optimize workflows for marketing and sales productivity
- Create, revise, and perfect lead nurturing tracks
- Be the master of analytics and reporting for all things email and operations
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency, contact outreach, and effectiveness
- Maintain database health, quality and integrity.
- 5+ years’ experience designing and building CRM and marketing automation systems with a high proficiency in Salesforce and Marketo
- Ability to work in cross functional teams, balance multiple priorities and be a self-starter in a high-paced environment
- Data-driven, motivated and able to think outside of the box
- Strong understanding and expertise with multi-touch marketing campaigns including of inbound marketing ecosystem
- Ability to analyze and present complex information in an easily understood manner
- Superb oral and written communications abilities
- Passion for leading, cutting-edge infrastructure technologies and ability to evaluate and advocate for platform recommendations
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.