WELCOME TO LIGHTSPEED HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
TO APPLY: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/wirelessxfactor/743999696042997-santa-clara-ca-marketing-demand-gen-manager-iot-security
CLIENT INDUSTRY: IoT Security
REPORTING TO: Head of Marketing
TITLE(S): Marketing Demand Gen Manager
Looking for a peerless Demand Generation Marketing Specialist to help build demand generation programs that immediately build sales pipeline. This position will report to the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for creating unique lead generation campaigns including email marketing, social media, SEM, webinars, events and content marketing to drive qualified pipeline. This role will work closely with marketing, sales and product teams to develop necessary content and resources to ensure prospect and customer engagement. This role will also partner with sales development to ensure leads are properly entered, processed and addressed. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter passionate about helping us create and grow a kick ass demand generation engine.
Keys to Success:
- Proven marketing and lead generation experience in software, security and/or networking.
- Experienced in online marketing and a familiarity with outbound digital tactics, including content marketing, email marketing, and paid search and social.
- A self-starter who can organize a collaborative effort, deliver on aggressive promises, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Be a data nerd, driving programs based on quantifiable results.
- A stubborn desire to explore new approaches, and the courage to actually execute on them.
- Amazing attention to detail.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and execute lead and demand generation campaigns to grow sales, in close collaboration with Sales and Marketing leadership.
- Research and utilize new and unique channels to achieve aggressive goal of driving pipeline.
- Will be measured on significantly increasing MQLs, improving conversion to SQL, and achieving critical mass of live demos for territory sales teams.
- Work with individual Account and Channel Managers to regionalize campaigns to increase face-to-face interactions.
- Analyze outcomes, provide insights and present on results.
- Develop and execute an integrated demand generation plan which includes email, nurture programs, webinars, events and joint partners initiatives.
- Increase top of funnel leads, monitor and improve lead scoring models and create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates and overall lead quality.
- Define KPIs for a variety of campaigns, measure pipeline generation and contribution.
- Identify research, recommend and implement new marketing opportunities.
- Identify industry award programs and submit nomination forms.
- Be engaged with the sales team on feedback of campaigns, success of programs and closing the communication loop.
- A minimum of 2 years marketing or sales experience, ideally in a software, security and/or networking technology company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing, business or communications.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Passion for all things demand generation and lead acquisition.
- High energy level.
- Comfortable in learning new technology.
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SalesForce and Pardot.
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.