Our client is revolutionizing Cyber Risk with a SaaS-based Vulnerability and Exploit Intelligence platform that accurately measures risk and prioritizes remediation efforts before an attacker can exploit an organization’s weaknesses.
We are looking for a high-energy, competitive, driven Sales Development leader with exceptional business skills and a natural desire to win. The Sr. Manager/Director of Sales Development will manage, and grow a world-class team of SDRs and ensure the qualification and generation of new opportunities that drive the company’s high growth numbers. This seasoned leader will play an integral role in the success of the company. This role reports to the VP Marketing, is based in our San Francisco HQ office, with a split SDR team between our San Francisco and Chicago offices.
- Hire, train, and manage a team of Sales Development Reps (SDRs) focused on creating and qualifying leads, setting up prospective customer meetings, and partnering with Sales Reps to drive pipeline growth.
- Lead SDR team to exceed their respective month, quarter, and annual targets
- Measure and continually find ways to improve process and performance
- Foster collaboration within SDR team and across marketing, field sales and customer success teams
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to establish inbound and outbound lead generation that is aligned with sales goals and marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales Operations to establish, enforce, and improve team efficiency, effectiveness, and reporting
- Maintain and develop the career growth path for SDR team
- Drive strategy, vision, and scale for the team to support the goals of the sales organization, especially scalable infrastructure and operations to support our high growth goals.
- Analyze business and industry trends and implement best practices to keep the team ahead of the curve.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 7-10 years’ experience including 3+ years of success building, leading, and managing a team of BDRs, SDRs, or inside sales professionals in a B2B SaaS technology company.
- A deep level of experience in sales development best practices and developing, coaching, and mentoring sales development teams.
- Proven abilities to think strategically while driving operational excellence, and influence cross-functionally to drive results.
- Proven track record in outbound/cold calling sales: exceeding personal sales quota
- Deep understanding of generating pipeline through outbound activity
- Results oriented, metrics driven track record
- Enthusiastic leader with the ability to inspire others
- Experience with CRM solutions, salesforce.com preferred
- Outstanding leadership, analysis and qualification skills.
- Demonstrated track record of sales development leadership excellence at leading B2B Software/SaaS technology companies. Security industry experience a big plus.
- Demonstrated excellence in an account-based marketing world engaging with mid-level as well as C-level executives at strategic enterprise accounts is critical.
- A track record thriving in an entrepreneurial and self-starting environment leveraging your creativity, insight, and intellect.
- Outstanding organization and time management skills with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical with a high clock speed with an ability to thrive in a high growth startup and juggle many balls at one time.
- BA/BS degree required.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation