WELCOME TO LIGHTSPEED HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
TO APPLY: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/LightspeedHumanCapital/743999687436912-sf-bay-sr-product-line-manager
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Intent Based Networking
REPORTING TO: Director of Product Management
TITLE(S): Sr. Product Line Manager
This position reports directly to the Director of Product Management and is located at our headquarters in Menlo Park, CA/bay area.
In this role, you will be responsible for our client’s product line technology innovation and product management. As a key member of the product management team you will work very closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and channels to ensure timely planning and flawless delivery of product planning, management, and execution to accomplish product goals, product leadership, and competitive product differentiation. If you are passionate about innovative products, product management, business, and technology — and love to be part of a fast growing, cutting edge, and high energy team – we want to talk to you!
- Creating extensive user tutorials and agile development deliverables with a strong technical foundation to deliver successful products
- Demonstrating deep business and technical acumen
- Planning, pricing, packaging, forecasting, project execution to maximize adoption
- Collaborating cross-functionally with sales, channels, and e-staff to meet and exceed product bookings targets
- Presenting to customers, and industry leaders, and speaking at industry events
- Partnering with engineering and operations team to deliver world-class Intent-Based
- Networking and Intent-Based Data Center Automation products to meet customer demands
- Working directly with customers to ensure success during early stage product evaluation, testing, trials, and deployments in labs, proof of concept environments and product deployments
- Contributing to sales enablement including presentations, tools, content, collateral, and information used by sales, partners, and customers
- Collaborating with marketing to define components of product launches, announcements, and marketing campaigns
- Collaborating on planning, producing, writing, editing and publishing content such as eBooks, website content, and external blog articles
- Remaining calm under pressure and maintaining a sense of humor
- 5 to 8 years of product management experience in high tech
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technology background and acumen with a passion for technology details
- Exceptional business and people leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field
- Capable of working in a dynamic, change-intensive environment, while delivering consistent operational results
- Excellent project management and leadership skills, especially in a fast-paced cross-functional environment
- “Roll up sleeves and do what it takes” attitude
- Strong team player not afraid to present new, creative ideas
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.