WELCOME TO LIGHTSPEED HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Cloud
REPORTING TO: Chief Product Officer/Co-Founder
JOB TITLE(s): Head of Demand Marketing
As Head of Demand Marketing, you will be responsible for driving demand for our client to achieve short and long-term revenue goals — from strategic planning through to execution and analysis. You will own functional teams for partner management, demand generation, and marketing operations. You will design and execute on the right mix of marketing programs that are optimized to reach those large enterprises that could benefit most from working with our client. You can expect that account-based marketing (ABM), events, digital marketing and third-party programs will all be part of your strategy, but you will need to closely measure and analyze performance to ensure we’re capturing demand as efficiently as possible.
As leader of the demand generation team, you will define the best outreach channels, message and cadence that result in high quality prospects. You will partner closely with sales to ensure the early interest is converted through effectively, with the highest possible revenue impact. With responsibility for marketing operations, you will always look to improve conversion rates through the funnel by ensuring our marketing systems are nurturing, scoring and routing appropriately and that no good lead is ever left behind. You’ll also own reporting responsibility for the marketing organization, making sure our team, company, and executive team know marketing’s impact on revenue.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Lead the Demand team and strategy to ensure the highest level of performance and results
- Partner closely with Sales to develop an account-based marketing (ABM) program and optimize for revenue delivery
- Identify and drive effective integrated campaigns leveraging compelling, persona-based content and effective testing strategies for campaigns
- Develop and execute a comprehensive digital marketing program that integrates best practices on SEO, SEM, retargeting, social media, etc.
- Own 3rd-party programs and establish strong partnerships for content syndication, online traffic and webinar opportunities
- Own our nurturing, scoring and routing strategies
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in Business or Marketing is a plus
- 10+ years’ experience in B2B marketing, demand generation and/or marketing operations, preferably at SaaS or technology companies
- 5+ years leading marketing professionals
- 5+ years years of technical skill with web, marketing automation, salesforce.com, Google Analytics, ABM technologies is a must
- Experience developing a demand generation strategy required
- Must have demonstrated sound fiscal practices managing budgets, hitting monthly goals and spend, revenue and key performance metrics
- ABM knowledge is a must
- Event marketing experience a plus
- Possess strong analytical skills – must crave data and know how to synthesize it into actionable insights that drive strategic direction
- Ability to work effectively independently and get things done under tight deadlines, while juggling multiple priorities
- A fast and capable learner who has a passion for constantly improving skills
- Team oriented with the ability to collaborate, build relationships, and drive results across teams and at all levels of an organization
- Excellent communication skills – both spoken and written
- Strong planning and organizational skills with ability to multi-task, set measurable objectives, manage defined timelines and budgets
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment; typical in an early stage startup
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.