WELCOME TO LIGHTSPEED HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Cloud
REPORTING TO: Chief Product Officer/Co-Founder
JOB TITLE(s): Senior Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a product marketer to lead our global go-to-market (GTM) planning and execution. In this role, you will be responsible for overall positioning and messaging, launch strategy and sales enablement. You will serve as a spokesperson representing the company with prospects, customers, and analysts. Prior product marketing experience in the areas of Cloud Computing, DevOps or other Enterprise SaaS solutions would be a great fit.
Our client is an early-stage startup and although your primary responsibility is to be a Product Marketing Manager, you will also have opportunity to contribute and shape the company as it grows. You will be working alongside the founders of the company who will rely on your expertise to make critical decisions in the direction of the organization. This responsibility requires a strong bias towards action, an ability to manage uncertainty, to look at problems from many perspectives, and to be an owner at all times. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to have a greater impact in their day-to-day work.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Develop overall positioning and messaging, storytelling and GTM plan for entire product portfolio
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategy for our GA launch
- Collaborate closely with product management, marketing and sales to deliver products to market
- Define real-world market segmentation models, and develop optimized messaging for specific markets and personas
- Enable sales and channel teams with high-value sales tools, including presentations, ROI tools, competitive battlecards, white papers, etc.
- Present the solution and value proposition at industry trade shows, conferences and webinars
- Support other marketing disciplines (e.g., Demand Gen, etc.) with both subject matter expertise and marketing acumen
- Develop creative strategies and assets for global demand generation and awareness campaigns
- 5-10 years of product marketing and/or product management experience in Cloud Computing, DevOps, Enterprise SaaS or datacenter infrastructure market
- Strong domain expertise in cloud technologies, DevOps, data center virtualization or a closely adjacent technology
- BS in engineering or computer science, plus MBA (preferred)
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Demonstrated ability to grow innovative products in rapidly changing markets
- Ability to think and work strategically, but also execute effectively as an individual contributor
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.