TO APPLY: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/app/jobs/details/c1347421-4270-4826-bf09-32df4778a842/jobad/8b9850e6-8b99-40cf-a649-548fb07e019d
Enterprise Networks – Systems Engineer – End to End solutions for WAN/Branch office.
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Container/DevOps
COMPETITORS: Cisco, Juniper, Huawei, Talari Networks, Viptela, Big Band Networks, Nuage etc.
REPORTING TO: VP Presales
JOB TITLE(s): Solutions Architect
We are seeking an experienced Pre-Sales Solution Architect to support technical teams at enterprise accounts across financial services, media, retail, government and service provider sectors to trial our product/run PoCs. The pre-sales solution architect will identify and resolve any issues or feature gaps, take the engagement from concept to solution adoption into production, become a reference customer, and grow adoption and deployments within accounts.
• Identify key technical contacts to target
• Explain the solution to potential enterprise customers
• Identify and assisting developers and architects to create innovative designs for different use cases
• Drive the POC process, capturing customer feedback, documenting requirements, communicating priorities internally
• Advocate the solution within a customer’s organization to overcome technical objections
• Create high quality customer facing solution design proposals and documentation to win business
• Champion the product and the technical relationship to deliver growth.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a deep technical background in Linux and design and technical experience of Docker and Kubernetes, strong organizational and planning skills, be a solid team player, possess strong verbal and written communications for technical content, and demonstrate an extreme sense of urgency.
• Hands-on experience with Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, and Mesosphere
• Automation, open-source databases, cloud storage and cloud providers (AWS, Google, MS Azure)
• Knowledge of other software defined storage products like Ceph, Gluster, etc
• A broad awareness of infrastructure is also desirable for this role.
• Software and/or SAAS technical presales experience
• Knowledge and relationships in the app dev space will accelerate your sales process significantly
• Startup experience – a willingness to get stuck in
• Great communication skills – being the technical authority
We’re a small and very focused team and there’s great scope to direct your career based on your interests and strengths. If you’re a self-starter and interested in making a real difference in a well-funded startup project that’s going places, this could be for you.
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.