WELCOME TO LIGHTSPEED HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
TO APPLY: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Lightspeedhcm/743999680976182-solutions-engineer-west-coast
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Container and Cloud Security
REPORTING TO: VP of Sales
TITLE: Solutions Engineer
We are looking for an experienced solutions engineering leader to play an integral role in the success of the sales and engineering teams. This position reports to the VP of Sales and will help lead technical sales efforts.
- Own the technical relationship with customers, including managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and coordination with the engineering and product management groups.
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and prototype our client’s product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Recommend integration strategies required to successfully implement a complete solution using our clients products.
- Provide product descriptions and content for proposals in response to RFPs & RFIs.
- Travel to client sites throughout assigned region.
- 5+ years of working experience in a technical role
- 3+ years of experience as a customer, vendor, or channel partner Solutions Engineer, Sales Engineer or Solutions Architect
- Deep understanding of at least one of the following areas: security, containers, microservices
- Experience and skill sets in areas such as large scale web application architectures and agile software development lifecycle.
- Experience selling, demonstrating, installing, and troubleshooting security solutions
- Practical knowledge of systems installation, configuration, and administration of UNIX/Linux systems and virtual environments (e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, MS Azure, VMWare etc.)
- Familiarity with application monitoring platforms and telemetry tools.
- Familiarity with scripting using Python or equivalent languages.
- Familiarity with enterprise software platforms like RedHat OpenShift or Pivotal CloudFoundry
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.