WELCOME TO TALENTXFACTOR, INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Talentxfactor, Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
TO APPLY: Enterprise Account Executive
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Network Monitoring Cloud Scale Data
REPORTING TO: Director of Product Marketing
TITLE(S): Sr. Product Marketing Manager
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be part of the Product Marketing team responsible for our product go-to-market including strategy, messaging and positioning, competitive differentiation, launching products, and field enablement. As the buyer expert, you will engage in deep dialog with customers to develop compelling narratives, thought leadership content, and persuasive sales pitches.
- Produce buyer personas, messaging and positioning, lead product launches, and support integrated marketing campaigns.
- Develop value propositions that differentiate our client, winning the hearts and minds of analysts, stakeholders, and their organizations.
- Produce exceptional externally-facing content, including thought leadership content, customer stories, webinars, datasheets, and solution guides.
- Coordinate with the product, sales, and customer success teams to craft compelling stories.
- Enable our sales teams on how to sell our products and grow the business.
- Speak at events and conferences
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably in network-related high-tech SaaS companies.
- Knowledge of modern network infrastructures – Internet, edge, WAN/SD-WAN, cloud, multi-cloud, and hybrid cloud.
- Strong understanding of routing protocols and related technologies.
- Proven track record of crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content.
- Dynamic, confident personality with ability to successfully define and drive project execution.
- Creative, collaborative thinker who can generate innovative marketing ideas and work cross-functionally.
- Data-driven strategic problem solver with exceptional communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA is a plus.
Talentxfactor, Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.