TO APPLY: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/wirelessxfactor/743999667881366-product-marketing-manager
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Data Center Virtualization SDDC Software
COMPETITORS: VMWare, Redhat, AWS, Platform9, Google, Azure
FUNDING: Series B funded by Tier I VCs, 75m
REPORTING TO: CEO
JOB TITLE(s): Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our client’s Marketing team. This position will focus on core product marketing functions like messaging, positioning, enablement, content creation, delivery and demand generation for the enterprise product portfolio.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be comfortable with both technical and creative aspects of positioning technology and have an insight into how engineers think and evaluate software.
Tell the story of our product in a compelling, authentic, and engaging way.
- Define and develop appropriate content, collateral, and programs to grow awareness, educate the market and drive successful end-user engagements.
- Develop positioning, content, and messaging that resonates with different customer personas and communicates the value of our client’s SDDC portfolio
- Competitive analysis, messaging and tools to successfully handle objections in the sales process
- Deliver engaging customer interactions with case studies, interactive events, technical assets and references that drive awareness and help accelerate sales
- Evangelize products and customer adoption
- Maintain a subset of competitive analysis for Cloud Software Defined Data Center products
- Some travel is required
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. CS, CSE, EE) or relevant work experience
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or technical marketing of software products
- Proven ability to craft engaging content, including blog posts, decks, videos, etc.
- Strong business acumen and ability to distill input from many different perspectives to formulate a clear strategy and plan
- Technical understanding of enterprise applications and infrastructure with the ability to translate technical requirements into business value proposition and benefits
- Comfort working in a very cross-functional role, with a highly distributed team
- Experience marketing to a technical audience: developers and architects
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.