WELCOME TO TALENTXFACTOR, INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Talentxfactor, Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
TO APPLY: Resident Engineer
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Telecommunications
REPORTING TO: Director of Engineering
TITLE(S): Resident Engineer
Our client continues to introduce new products and expand relationships with their partners, and therefore is looking to hire a Resident Engineer to be their subject matter expert on location at a key partner site.
- Support systems-level Sundance clusters infrastructure comprising of HP C7000 blade server architecture.
- Upgrade, maintain and troubleshoot HP DL360 blades and connectivity to 6125 switches.
- Troubleshoot Lab connectivity, VMWare and HP hardware related issues with corresponding support engineers.
- Stay abreast of the products as well as the underlying technologies, networks, hardware and protocols.
- Edit, migrate and oversee more than 100 hosts and Virtual Machines from vSphere web client.
- Administer licenses, test migration tools and other VMware flings and connectors.
- Support 3 lab clusters comprising more than 300 hosts and VMs across multiple platforms.
- Engage support members and vendors to resolve hardware and RMA devices. Validate and replicate production issues in lab and provide a solution to be embedded in next release.
- Support developers in building new code releases with bug fixes and enhanced features.
- Provide advanced support on integration of new services, charging and billing and migrations.
- At least 5 years of post-Bachelor’s experience with the following:
- IP networking, routing protocols, and Mobile core technologies, including 3gpp, EPC Virtualization, M2M and LTE
- Must have Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, or closely related.
Talentxfactor, Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.