WELCOME TO LIGHTSPEED HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Endpoint, IoT Security
COMPETITORS: SIEM, AI, Endpoint and others but our client is a market leader in IoT security
REPORTING TO: VP WW Sales
JOB TITLE(s): TOLA Regional Presales Engineer
Working with one of the leading endpoint & IoT security providers in the market you will work as a Regional PRESALES ENGINEER – TOLA and join a rapidly growing regional sales team focused on maintaining & developing key accounts in & around South East Region. You will work to technically solution sell at an enterprise level into existing key accounts and generate & cultivate new leads to ensure a continuous pipeline of prospects.
Those applying should have extensive experience selling Security product solutions technically and a track record of successful cyber security pre-sales at an enterprise level within mid-to-large scale organizations.
Experience with cyber/ security software solution sales is highly preferred but if you are able to show relevant wireless networking solution sales into enterprise clients and a track record of exceeding sales quotas this is open to alternative industries. In particular, experience in cyber solutions such as endpoint security, network security, MDS, threat response, cyber hygiene, security optimization is ideal. As well consideration for candidates selling IoT to Enterprise
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work within one of the fastest growth cybersecurity solutions providers in the market who have year-on-year increased performance and are cash flow positive.
- Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Represent Integron on customer appointments as the subject matter expert for IoT Services.
- Responsible for working with BDEs to develop customer proposals and business cases to propose competitive pricing with sustainable margins.
- Achieve sales by helping the Business sales channel strategize and present products and services to enterprise customers
- Support the Account Management team (CEMs) by providing subject matter expertise during the solution definition phase
- Responsible for developing solution specifications and a preliminary feasibility assessment for the engineering team
- Design and prepare all technical paperwork to provisioning team for customer implementation.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner ecosystem, including hardware and wireless vendors to find new and appropriate solutions for new and existing customers.
- Participation in trade shows and industry events, representing Integron as the technical subject matter expert
- Product Focus – Work with Engineering and Product Development to ensure reliable enterprise focused products. This includes feasibility testing, MDM Policy requirements, device management capabilities, developing FAI (First Article of Inspection) requirements/criteria and maintaining the Customer Solution Requirements Survey tool
- Candidates should have a college degree in an associated field (e.g. Business, Information Technology, Engineering, etc.), and 5 years’ professional level technical/engineering experience required.
- 5+ years industry experience in IoT/M2M solutions development.
- Familiarity with IoT concepts and solution design.
- Experience with IoT edge device hardware – Cellular Routers/Gateways, Android, iOS, embedded cellular modules, LoRa Transceivers, etc.
- Experienced in Wireless Networks – Cellular, Wi-Fi, Mesh, LoRa, etc.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management Tools – IBM MaaS360, Samsung Knox, AirWatch by VMWare.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential.
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.