Ready to hunt, negotiate and close large, complex sales in the IoT and Cloud security market?
Our client, a tier one venture-backed Cybersecurity software vendor is looking for a Sales Engineer, able to travel and handle the Western Region, to support strategic sales of IoT and Cloud security offerings to major enterprise.
Location preference is for the SF Bay region. Open to any location near a major airport – extensive West Coast Travel.
The Presales engineer will support all aspects the firm’ s sales efforts to and through key enterprise customers focused on IoT security.
The Sales Engineer is primarily responsible for the development, design and implementation of our client’s security solutions.
The Sales Engineer will provide support to the sales team in defining strategies for successful sales and implementations of solutions in a broad range of applications.
In addition, they will be expected to present to customers (including; development staff, CxO’ s, analysts and partners) information concerning the technical and business benefits of our client’ s security solutions.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements
6-8+ years of sales engineering experience in the Cybersecurity market.
MUST have network security experience.
MUST be able to Travel
- Bachelor’ s or equivalent experience. MBA strongly desired.
- A strong track record of sales of complex sales involving security, infrastructure, management, provisioning and managed services offerings.
- Results-orientation and strong decision making skills with the ability to prioritize multiple objectives and meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Influential communication and negotiation skills
DESIRED TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
Candidates should have depth and breadth in at SOME (NOT ALL!) of the following.
- Strong technical and market knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud Security.
- Specific technical knowledge of security concepts: IoT, Wireless, Mobile, endpoint protection